Click to See My NEW Photography Blog:

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Holy guacamole! What is going on here?!?! December came and went and I posted just once. I know I was sick a few days because I didn't even make it to the kid's school parties. Shopping, check. Making teacher's treats, check. Mailing Christmas cards, check. More shopping, check. Eating, check and check. Seven days in PA, check. A good time, check.
There, now we're caught up. See how easy that was?


I did mean to post a Christmas card, but in my rush to get them out and arrive on time, I neglected to scan one in to post. However, I can still share my photos from the shoot.
Here are the cooperative cuties:
I took some extra of Lulu since I had a few good ones of Jack back from October. (I don't want you to think Jack was excluded.)I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
Thank you all for reading, following and leaving your kind thoughts on my blog! I look forward to seeing and hearing more from you in 2010!

5 comments:

  1. So glad to have found your blog in 2009. Wishing you a beautiful 2010. Love the photos...your daughter could be a model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card was beautiful and on time so give yourself *points*! I remember the other shots of Jack, and these of Lulu are gorgeous! She is so precious... :) 2010 needs to be the year we see a *bit* more of each other. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you....Glad to see you back to posting having had a wonderful holiday!
    Beautiful photos of the children too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are so cute. That little girl of yours is a stunner!

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable pics of the kids! Love that brick background! Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leavin' some love!