Click to See My NEW Photography Blog:

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!?!

Steelers Pictures, Images and Photos

I AM!! I'll keep this post brief since I know I've lost many of you already...the season begins tonight and you will find me glued to the game. That's right, your crafty pal is a tomboy at heart. I watched football with my dad growing up and now love watchin it with my honey! I have my own Terrible Towel and have been known to scare children and dogs with my cheering at times. I had pictures of Jack Lambert (he's the guy at the bottom of my blog) on my wall in college. My roommate did ask that I take down the one showing him without his teeth. I don't believe I did, but we remain friends.

I also want to mention the button I've put up for the blog lens.us.together.
I'm so excited to be part of this talented group of people! Each week is a different theme, picked by one of the contributors to the blog. Our assignment then is to take a photo to go with that theme. Many write about the photo or include a poem. Some photos speak for themselves. It's fascinating to see all the different perspectives on one topic. I hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think!

So much for keeping it brief. :D

2 comments:

  1. You didn't lose me - I too, welcome football season! Since I have my handy stock of must-read library books, it's the perfect time to curl up and read *alongside* my football-watching sweetie. heehee! P.S. Terrible Towel makes me laugh every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're part of the show over at LUT!

    Around here it's college football - roll Tide!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leavin' some love!